Awetu strives to ‘improve the lot of those in the BME community who suffer from mental health difficulties.’ Working with user and survivor groups and voluntary agencies to promote and foster the mental well-being of black and minority ethnic individuals, families, and communities throughout Wales.
- Who runs the project?: Awetu
- What are the aims?: Awetu works to the goal of empowering individuals to control their own destiny, to decide for themselves and to receive the information, care and support that will makes this possible.
- Who does it benefit?: People from the BME community who suffer from mental health difficulties.
- Add a specific location:
- Website address: http://www.awetu.org.uk/
- Contact name: Not known
- Contact phone: 029 2048 8002
- Contact postcode:
Read 845 times Last modified on 15/02/12
Published in Health Practice
Login to post comments